Tuesday, November 30, 2010

THIS IS THE INSPIRATION MIX #1


Tracklist:

01. Ripperton - Solastalgia
02. Pantha du Prince - The Splendour (feat. Tyler Pope)
03. John Roberts - August
04. Clarisse Muvemba - Roses (Bangana Remix)
05. Patrice Bäumel - Sub
06. Pawel - Kramnik
07. Martyn - Miniluv
08. Tama Sumo & Prosumer - Rarified (The Oliverwho Factory Remix)
09. Caribou - Leave House (Motor City Drum Ensemble Remix)
10. TJ & DJ Raybone - Gone


This is the first mix in my "This Is The Inspiration" mixtape series dedicated to the music that inspires me to create, live and have fun. It consists of tracks produced by my favourite modern techno/house producers including Pantha du Prince, John Roberts, Prosumer, Motor City Drum Ensemble, etc.
But it doesn't mean that every episode of "This Is The Inspiration" will be the same, no.
In my future mixes you'll hear absolutely different material in various genres ranging from ambient to abstract hip-hop, from smooth jazz to detroit techno and so on.
Sometimes I'll even put my own tracks and remixes as well as the music written by my friends. Maybe someday it will inspire someone too :).

No comments:

Post a Comment